The administrator of data provided by Users in connection with the use of the website www.sipma.pl is:
SIPMA Spó?ka Akcyjna with its registered office in Lublin,
Budowlana 26, 20-469 Lublin,
registered in the District Court Lublin-Wschód in Lublin placed in ?widnik,
VI Commercial Department of the National Court Register,
KRS: 0000027521, NIP: 7120102764, which can be contacted:
- in writing to the address given above,
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the conditions set out in detail in:
- Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219, as amended),
- Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27
April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Official Journal. UE No. L No. 119, p. 1) hereinafter referred to as "RODO",
- Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018 item 1000, as amended), - Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the documentation of personal data processing and technical and organizational conditions, which should be met by devices and IT systems used to process personal data
(Journal of Laws Laws No. 100, item 1024)
- other acts of generally applicable law.
Personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) RODO, i.e. on the basis of the User's consent to the extent necessary for the correct provision of services provided electronically, in order to respond by the Administrator to queries using the contact forms on the website and if the User subscribed to the Newsletter for the purpose of sending information by e-mail, among others about competitions, promotional campaigns and current events.
The recipients of the User's personal data are the entities providing information services for the Administrator and Google Analytics.
If the User contacts the Administrator using the contact forms on the website (Request for Proposal, Report a Problem), telephone, fax, e-mail, etc., the User provides his personal data, e.g. e-mail address, phone number. Data collected during such contact will be used only to respond to the request.
The Administrator may also contact the User by phone to provide information regarding his inquiry sent via the contact form on the website.
The User has the right to:
- access to the content of your personal data, i.e. to obtain confirmation of whether your personal data are being processed,
- rectification of personal data, if the data processed by the Administrator is incorrect or incomplete,
- request the Administrator to delete data,
- require the Administrator to limit the processing of data,
- object to the processing of data by the Administrator
- data transfer, i.e. the right to receive personal data provided to the Administrator and send it to another administrator,
- submitting a complaint to the Polish supervisory body or supervisory body of another European Union Member State,
competent for the place of habitual residence or work of the data subject, or due to the place of alleged violation of the PED,
- withdrawal of consent at any time (without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent
before its withdrawal),
- obtain human intervention from the Administrator, express their own position and challenge the decision based on
automated data processing
Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the lack of consent to the processing of personal data by us may prevent the User from providing services electronically.
The User's data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing for which they were collected and for the period required by the generally applicable law. Personal data processed on the basis of the User's consent will be kept until its revocation.
Data provided by the User may be subject to automated processing, including profiling.
The data administrator will not transfer the User's personal data to a third country or an international organization.
During each visit of the User on the website www.sipma.pl, data regarding the visit are automatically collected, eg IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc.
Cookies - when using the website www.sipma.pl on the User's end device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) small files (in particular text files) are stored, containing information necessary for the correct use of the website. cookies. Thanks to cookies, it is possible to collect statistical data of the page, which allows us to develop the site in accordance with the Users' preferences.
Cookies do not contain data identifying the User, on their basis you cannot determine anyone's identity. These files are in no way harmful to the User's device and do not change its settings or settings of the software installed on it. The content of these files can only be read by the server that created them.
The condition for the operation of cookies is their acceptance by the browser and not removing them from the disk.