1. The administrator of data provided by Users in connection with the use of the website www.sipma.pl is:
SIPMA Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Lublin,
Budowlana 26, 20-469 Lublin,
registered in the District Court Lublin-Wschód in Lublin placed in Świdnik,
VI Commercial Department of the National Court Register,
KRS: 0000027521, NIP: 7120102764, which can be contacted:
2. The processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the conditions set out in detail in:
3. Personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) RODO, i.e. on the basis of the User's consent to the extent necessary for the correct provision of services provided electronically, in order to respond by the Administrator to queries using the contact forms on the website and if the User subscribed to the Newsletter for the purpose of sending information by e-mail, among others about competitions, promotional campaigns and current events.
4. The recipients of the User's personal data are the entities providing information services for the Administrator and Google Analytics.
5. If the User contacts the Administrator using the contact forms on the website (Request for Proposal, Report a Problem), telephone, fax, e-mail, etc., the User provides his personal data, e.g. e-mail address, phone number. Data collected during such contact will be used only to respond to the request.
6. The Administrator may also contact the User by phone to provide information regarding his inquiry sent via the contact form on the website.
7. The User has the right to:
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the lack of consent to the processing of personal data by us may prevent the User from providing services electronically.
9. The User's data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing for which they were collected and for the period required by the generally applicable law. Personal data processed on the basis of the User's consent will be kept until its revocation.
10. Data provided by the User may be subject to automated processing, including profiling.
11. The data administrator will not transfer the User's personal data to a third country or an international organization.
12. During each visit of the User on the website www.sipma.pl, data regarding the visit are automatically collected, eg IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc.
13. Cookies - when using the website www.sipma.pl on the User's end device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) small files (in particular text files) are stored, containing information necessary for the correct use of the website. cookies. Thanks to cookies, it is possible to collect statistical data of the page, which allows us to develop the site in accordance with the Users' preferences.
14. Cookies do not contain data identifying the User, on their basis you cannot determine anyone's identity. These files are in no way harmful to the User's device and do not change its settings or settings of the software installed on it. The content of these files can only be read by the server that created them.
15. The condition for the operation of cookies is their acceptance by the browser and not removing them from the disk.